Digi360i SEO Approach
Rank your business websites high on Search Engines using a structured, well researched and highly efficient SEO strategy!
We help you increase your visibility on the web so your brand achieves the identity it deserves!
Search Engine Optimisation is a technique that is used to bring your web properties up on search results. It is a measure of how visible your brand is, online. Content is still the King! Good SEO requires publishing original, creative content on your websites, on a consistent basis. If you have been doing that, we can take care of the remaining complex technicalities that need to be done in order to rank your website high on major search engines like Google, Bing, etc. SEO as a field evolves very rapidly. Google and major search engine constantly keep updating and altering their algorithms in order to do justice to websites with original content. At Digi360i, we take proactive efforts to understand your business goals, immediate and long term objectives, and help you accomplish a stellar online identity.
No matter what your industry vertical is, we help you with highly customised SEO Strategy and Consulting services that give your brand the identity it deserves!
Contact us today to take a first step towards a stellar web presence!
Digi360i Approach to SEO
Digi360i approaches SEO differently to many others. We break SEO down into 6 main areas. After reviewing your company we put together a selection of the 6 areas, based on where your website is now and where it needs to be.
By conducting market research, our team will help you see the full picture and identify any opportunities to increase your website’s visibility online.
When you’re searching for something on Google (or another search engine), you will type in a series of words. We look at which keyword topics to target, how competitive they are and how many people are searching for them.
- How you compare to your direct competitors and industry benchmarks
- Analysis and insights into how your current website visitors are using your site
- Identification and research into potential search engine ranking penalties for your site.
Making it as easy as possible for Search Engines to understand your website
- Identifying and resolving technical SEO issues
- Optimising specific pages
- Managing the process when a website is redesigned to retain SEO value
- Recovering from Google penalties
- Setting up tracking
Search engines favour websites that publish relevant useful content that potential customers are looking for. Depending on your business, we use a varity of different techniques to help you achieve this.
- Content strategies
- Specific content ideas
- Content research
- Content production from articles to fully designed interactive content pieces
- Refreshing existing content
- Publishing on your website
Links & Promotion
The websites that link directly to yours have a significant impact on how well your website performs in search engines. Reload uses a variety of techniques to encourage relevent sites to link to yours. We can also help attract as much attention to content on your website, if that’s what your goal is.
- Links from relevent sites
- Highlight link opportunities
- Leverage relevent content to attract links
- Promoting your content on websites your target audience visits
Working with you to ensure your brand presence across social media websites, such as Facebook, Google +, Google Map Listings and Review websites, is consistent and encourages positive engagement with your customers.
- Setting up social media accounts
- Google My Business setup and optimisation
- Advice on how to interact with customers on social sites
- Helping your organisation develop relationships with other complementary websites
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Turning more visitors into customers by improving your site’s performance.
- Identify potential barriers to purchasing/enquiring
- Implement changes to website
- Track performance changes
- Implement changes that improved performance
- Repeat the process until goals are met